My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Leann Rimes - country singer

This one coming back really shocked me. I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10 and 4x6 to The McCoy Center for the Arts in New Albany, OH on Nov. 3, 2010. Two days later, I saw that her concert had been postponed for more than two months later down the road. I figured that was it, those photos were gone. Well, the concert came this past weekend, and today, Jan. 25, 2011, my photos were in the mailbox. She signed both and personalized one. Very pleased, especially since I thought these were a lost cause. Thumbs up to the McCoy Center for actually holding onto my envelope for her for over two months.


No comments:

Post a Comment