My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dennis Quaid - G.I. Joe, Frequency, D.O.A., etc.

Nice autographs from a movie legend. He's been in so many things! I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10 and 5x7 on Oct. 30, 2010. Today, Jan. 24, 2011, I received both photos back signed. He personalized the 8x10, but it unfortunately got a bit smeared. It still looks pretty good though. Very happy with this one - he's one of my favorites.


2 comments:

  1. Very cool addition. is there any way i could get the address to dennis ? cool site !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And no problem with the address. Here it is:

    Dennis Quaid
    c/o Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren & Richman
    450 N. Roxbury Dr., 8th Floor
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210

    ReplyDelete