My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - wrestling, Walking Tall, Gridiron Gang, etc.

I'm a huge fan of Dwayne Johnson. I have been ever since his wrestling days. I consider him one of the top action stars in Hollywood these days, so to add him to my collection amazes me. I saw that he was going to be filming "Journey 2" (the sequel to Journey to the Center of the Earth) in North Carolina this month, so I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10 and 4x6 to him on Jan. 10, 2011. Today, Jan. 13, 2011, I received both photos back signed and personalized. He also wrote a short note on my letter and sent it back to me as well. I'm really happy with this one - it goes near the top of my list of favorite successes!


No comments:

Post a Comment