My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Paul Fusco - Alf

Paul Fusco created, voiced and was the puppeteer for Alf - one of my faves of the 80s. I sent a letter, SASE, 5x7 and 4x6 on Dec. 13, 2010. I received both photos signed and personalized (one by Alf only - lol!) today, Jan. 3, 2011.


4 comments:

  1. what is Paul Fusco's email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have his email address. I wrote him a letter and sent a self addressed stamped envelope along with it so he could return the signed pics to me. The address I used is Assante Business Management, 10100 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 1300, Los Angeles, CA 90067.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul now lives here in Connecticut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, great serie, great ALF and Paul Fusco.
    You have the new Paul Fusco's address, please?
    Jluc France

    ReplyDelete