My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chevy Chase - Community, Vacation, Christmas Vacation, Fletch, etc.

One of my best through the mail successes ever! I love, love, love Chevy Chase. I love his movies - I love him currently in Community on NBC (if you don't watch it - watch it! It is awesome). I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6 on Nov. 20, 2010. I received all three photos back signed and personalized today, Jan. 6, 2011. What a thrill! Christmas Vacation is a holiday tradition for my family!



1 comment:

  1. What address did you use to send to Chevy Chase? I'm an absoltute HUUUUUGE fan of his and would love to send to him!!!!!! If you could email me the address I would really really appreciate it!!!!!

    mystuffweb@hotmail.co.uk

    Thanks so much in advance!

    Brad

    ReplyDelete