My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ethan Suplee - My Name is Earl, Boy Meets World, Remember the Titans

I think Ethan Suplee is a pretty good actor. I liked him best in Remember the Titans, but he had a memorable role in Boy Meets World too. I'm not a big fan of My Name is Earl, but he was a pretty major character in that show. I sent a letter, SASE and 4x6 photo to Ethan on Nov. 29, 2010. Today, Jan. 14, 2011, I received my photo back signed and personalized with a nice inscription. Very pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment