My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Goldie Hawn - Bird on a Wire, Overboard, Laugh In, etc.

I'm a big fan of Goldie Hawn. I sent a letter, SASE, 5x7 and 4x6 to her on Nov. 22, 2010. Today, Jan. 21, 2011, I received my photos back signed and personalized. Very happy with this one from a legend!


2 comments:

  1. I love Goldie and sent her a letter about the same time as you! Hope that means I have something on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cory,

    I absolutely adore Goldie, I have ever since 7 years old when I saw Overboard in the theater. I have also tweeted with her 5 times. What address do I need to send this to to get an autograph from her? timmypuckett.jr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete