My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cory Monteith - Glee

I found an email address for Cory's representation, so on Dec. 9, 2010, I sent a request, asking if there was any way to get a signed photo from him. Today, Jan. 8, 2011, that autographed photo came in the mail. I was thrilled to get this one to add to my Glee collection.

3 comments:

  1. Do you think you can post that address on here? I'm a huge Glee fan and have been trying for autographs for a while with no such luck. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer not to post the email address, but I will share the return address that was on the envelope I got, which I imagine would yield similar results to what I got.

    Cory Moneith
    c/o Viewpoint
    8820 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 220
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey :D

    awesome website! big grin can you please sign my guestbook? i'll add you to my link page! :D

    http://verkoka.webs.com/

    oh and by the way, congrats, cory monteith is awesome!!! :D i contacted him too by email and i'm waiting for my autograph as well ^^
    did you get a reply from bria before your autograph arrives?

    oh please reply on my guestbook :D

    ReplyDelete