My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Smallville - various cast

One of my guilty pleasures as far as TV shows go is Smallville. I'm a superhero nerd, so I guess that makes sense. I've collected several of the main and supporting cast over the past few months. While I'm happy with what I've got so far, there are many glaring holes in the collection, most notably, Tom Welling (Clark Kent/Superman), who is a terrible signer through the mail or in person from what I've heard. Most of these were purchased.

Pic 1 - Aaron Ashmore - played Jimmy Olson (puchased)


Pic 2 - Erica Durance - plays Lois Lane (purchased)
 Pic 3 - Cassidy Freeman - plays Tess Mercer (purchased)
 Pic 4 - Kyle Gallner - plays Bart Allen (Impulse/Flash) (purchased)
 Pic 5 - John Glover - plays Lionel Luthor (purchased)
 Pic 6 - Justin Hartley - plays Oliver Queen/Green Arrow (purchased)
 Pic 7 - Alaina Huffman - plays Black Canary (purchased)
 Pic 8 - Annette O'Toole - plays Martha Kent (also played Lana Lang in Superman 3 film) (purchased)
 Pic 9 - John Schneider - plays Jonathan Kent (also the great Bo Duke!) (purchased from him, hence the dedication to me).
 Pics 10 - 13 - Laura Vandervoort - played Kara/Supergirl (also stars on the "V" series now) (1 purchased, 3 through the mail)



No comments:

Post a Comment