My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Nick Offerman - Parks and Recreation

I love Nick Offerman's character of Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec (one of my favorite shows!). I sent a letter, SASE and 8x10 to him on Dec. 13, 2010 and received my photo back signed and personalized with a funny inscription today, Jan. 31, 2011. He also sent his own photo, signed and personalized with a funny inscription. He is hilarious!



3 comments:

  1. I love Nick Offerman!! Did you use the Parks and Rec. Address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I used the address below for his agency.

    Nick Offerman
    Silver, Masseti & Szatmary Agency
    8730 Sunset Blvd., Suite 440
    Los Angeles, CA 90069

    ReplyDelete