My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Michael J. Fox - Family Ties, Spin City, Back to the Future, etc.

This is one my favorites of my collection. This was purchased in around 2001. I'm a huge MJF fan, so I had to add him to my collection, and I'm glad I did it when I did. He has become increasingly hard to get, either via the mail, in person or by purchasing (due to his illness).

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I love him, he is one of my favourite actors. I would love to write to him, and I will try it - but I don`t know if I get any answer. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete