My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Melissa Joan Hart - Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Melissa and Joey, etc.

Melissa Joan Hart is greatness. I love her new show with Joey Lawrence on ABC Family (Melissa and Joey) and I've been a big fan of hers for a long time. This is one I actually got through the mail many years ago (but she does still do a great job with her fan mail from what I've heard recently). I found this photo of her at an old movie poster store in Carrollton, TX (store is no longer there) and figured I'd send it to her. It took a long time, but I ended up getting it back signed and personalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment